A critical element in a complete high availability and disaster recovery solution that protects all your data and applications
Double-Take is the first and only high availability, disaster recovery and migration solution suite to offer agentless and agent-based protection options for physical, virtual or cloud servers. It also provides total workload mobility for predictable, near-zero downtime migrations.
Businesses of all sizes can take advantage of full-scale protection at an affordable, everything-in-a-box price. Double-Take is hardware independent and bandwidth efficient, allowing the use of existing infrastructure and the freedom to scale with whatever you build in the future.
Complete, flexible protection in any environment
- Unrestricted anything-to-anything protection
Streamline your HA/DR strategies with one solution that works across multiple operating systems, hypervisors and clouds.
- Complete protection for physical, cloud and virtual servers
If you can’t afford to have your critical applications and servers down, Double- Take Availability offers real-time protection and instant workload recovery on any combination of physical, cloud or virtual servers. You’ll get better application availability with our patented technology which allows flexible, granular recovery for files, directories and entire servers.
- One definitive, unified solution suite with no add-ons necessary
Whether you are protecting specific files or entire applications and servers, Double- Take has a solution to meet your needs. With time saving features such as auto- provisioned virtual recovery machines, and cost saving features such as implementing Windows Server Failover Clustering without shared storage and across sites, Double- Take gives IT admins and CFOs a reason to smile.
- Anything-to-anything workload mobility
Moving workloads doesn’t have to be a white-knuckle experience. Double- Take Move migrates complete workloads between any combination of physical, virtual and cloud servers in real time, with near- zero downtime and minimal disruption of your production systems.
- Reliable disaster recovery with minimal infrastructure investment
Double-Take DR allows you to protect entire servers, including their system states, without needing to have in-depth understanding of the applications running on each server. And because it is hardware, hypervisor and platform independent, Double-Take DR is the optimal solution for cloud-based disaster recovery for Windows servers.
- High-value, affordable solution
Vision Solutions is the global leader in multi-platform IT business continuity solutions. Our trusted solutions work on your existing hardware, storage and WAN infrastructure and are bandwidth efficient – you won’t need to buy special hardware to protect your servers.
Safeguard workloads across any combination of physical, virtual and cloud-based resources
Double-Take solutions make it possible to meet high availability, disaster recovery and migration requirements by safeguarding workloads across any combination of physical, virtual and cloud-based resources, in real-time.
Hardware-independent workload mobility enables resource optimisation, regardless of current or future infrastructure.
Whether production and secondary servers are virtual, physical or in the cloud, local or across the globe, Double-Take migrates, protects and recovers critical workloads and data 24/7 to keep critical business functions operating.
- Protects entire servers or select data
- Affordable protection
- Real-time workload protection
- Easy-to-use for non-technical staff
- Total workload mobility
- Non-disruptive cutover
- Near-zero data loss
- Application and hardware independent
- Adapts to changes in technology
- Protects cluster workloads to different physical locations without shared storage
- Uses existing hardware and infrastructure
How It Works
Double-Take eliminates downtime and enables immediate recovery from any server system outage by continuously replicating changes in real time from any type of production server to any type of secondary server located anywhere in the world.
Double-Take also allows you to implement Windows Server Failover Clustering without shared storage or geographic limitations – eliminating the single point of failure and giving you the freedom to locate cluster nodes wherever you want.
With Double-Take, you can migrate workloads between physical, virtual and cloud platforms with minimal user disruption, so that migrations can be done during core hours.
Double-Take Availability for Windows
Double-Take Availability for Linux
Double-Take DR for Windows
Double-Take DR for Linux
- x86 or x64 Windows and Linux server
- Windows Server 2003 R1/R2, 2008 R1/R2, 2012 R1/R2
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux/CentOS/Oracle Enterprise Linux 5, 6, 7
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 10, 11, 12
- Ubuntu 10.04, 12.04, 14.04 LTS
- VMware ESXi 5.0, 5.1 and 5.5 are supported, including Essentials, Essentials Plus, Standard, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus editions.
Double-Take Availability for Windows and Linux
One solution for anything-to-anything high availability
Double-Take Availability provides comprehensive high availability and disaster recovery software that safeguards Windows server and Linux server workloads across physical, virtual and cloud-based resources. Whether your servers are local or across the world, are virtual, physical or in the cloud, Double-Take Availability protects your critical workloads and data around the clock, no matter what, to keep your business operating. Easy to manage and designed to scale to even the most complex environments, Double-Take Availability keeps your businesses running 24x7 at a price you can afford.
- Delivers simple, scalable high availability and disaster recovery for Windows and Linux
- Single provider for physical, virtual and cloud workload protection
- Real-time replication for more comprehensive protection than snapshots
- Efficient, affordable remote data protection for site or total disaster recovery
- Works on existing hardware, storage and network infrastructure
- Uses bandwidth efficient replication to minimize the cost of remote data replication
- Option to replicate only key applications instead of entire server
- Byte-level replication minimizes bandwidth usage and the cost of offsite protection
- Simple management of complex environments
- Low TCO with no need to invest in expensive storage hardware or other costly infrastructure
- Supports all major Windows operating system versions and major Linux distributions
How it Works
Double-Take Availability provides affordable protection for workloads running on Windows. This comprehensive solution enables immediate recovery from any server outage. Double-Take Availability continuously captures changes at the byte level and asynchronously replicates those changes in real-time to any storage across any distance locally or globally.
Double-Take Availability also allows you to implement failover clusters without shared storage or geographic limitations, eliminating the single point of failure and giving you the freedom to locate cluster nodes wherever you want.
Double-Take DR for Windows and Linux
Cloud-ready, anything-to anywhere disaster recovery
Double-Take DR helps you create a reliable disaster recovery plan with minimal infrastructure investment, or enables you to diversify your existing strategy to avoid a single point of failure.
Double-Take DR is an easy-to-use, scalable disaster recovery solution that can protect and recover data and entire servers across physical, virtual and cloud-based resources. Because it is hardware, hypervisor and platform independent, Double-Take DR is the optimal solution for cloud-based disaster recovery for Windows and Linux servers.
- Use any combination of cloud, virtual or physical servers for total DR flexibility.
- Place your repository server anywhere, protect anything and recover anywhere.
- Protect and recover data or servers regardless of the origin and destination.
Protect anything-to-anything, anywhere-to-anywhere
Multi-tier solution, one provider
- Flexible Recovery Time Objective (RTO) options for varying levels of protection for data and servers help you optimise your budgets and protect and recover heterogeneous datacentres and infrastructure.
- Many-to-one configuration provides low total cost of ownership by reducing the computing, storage and network resources required for total recoverability.
- Recover only what you need, only when you need it, wherever you need it.
- Significantly reduce disaster recovery costs by simplifying the production server’s business continuity cost equation.
- Built on Double-Take’s trusted real-time continuous byte-level replication engine.
- Because the target is continuously updated, recovery point objectives are near-zero.
Simplicity and ease of use
- Choose any Windows or Linux full-server workload, regardless of applications and data configuration, and easily configure protection.
- Take advantage of hosted, private or public cloud platform scalability and rapid provisioning for complete business continuity without complicated and costly infrastructure.
Easy centralised backup
- Easily set up centralised backup so that branch or remote of ces can of oad backup activities and focus on primary business needs.
Cloud ready and optimised
- Double-Take DR’s platform/hardware independence and state-of-the-art data transfer technologies allow you to set up target repositories anywhere for cloud-enabled disaster recovery.
- Use any combination of cloud, virtual or physical servers for anything-to-anything, anywhere-to-anywhere protection
- Place the repository server anywhere, protect anything, and recover anywhere
- Protect any Windows full-server workload, regardless of applications and data configuration
- Leverage hosted, private or public cloud platform scalability and rapid provisioning for complete business continuity without costly infrastructure
- Near-zero recovery point objectives
- Cloud ready and optimised
One solution, unlimited exibility
- Low Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) for comprehensive protection
- Reduces load on compute, storage and network resources for low TCO
- Recover only what you need, wherever you need it, only when you need it
- Test DR plans without impacting users
- Offload branch office DR to a target repository server located anywhere – including public or private clouds – for easy access to critical resources during disasters.
- Part of a multi-tier solution from one provider that is simple and easy to use
How it Works
Double-Take Move for Windows and Linux
Anything to anywhere, risk-free, near-zero downtime migrations to cloud or new physical and virtual servers
Businesses that want to trim computing costs and improve efficiency have to take the benefits of virtualization and cloud computing for their server workloads into serious consideration. The value of simplified deployment and management – plus lower cost of ownership for infrastructure – is increasingly clear.
Moving to these computing platforms requires migration tools and processes that are as simple and efficient as the platforms they are moving to. Double-Take Move is the best solution for migrating your core production server, application and data workloads.
Migrations made easy
Double-Take Move allows you to migrate physical, virtual and cloud-based Windows and Linux server workloads with real-time replication from a single, intuitive user console. Protect your productivity with technology that eliminates user and application downtime during migrations.
Double-Take Move also migrates your entire server including the system state, applications, file system, permissions, attributes and compression and encryption settings without suspending production operations. In addition to being able to move all system and application data while it is live and online, Double-Take Move ensures write order integrity for all migrated data.
Anything to anything migrations
- Migrates between any combination of physical, virtual and cloud
- platforms Hardware independence between server and storage
- hardware Hypervisor independence between different virtual and
- cloud platforms Automatically provisions new virtual machines on Hyper-V
Near-zero downtime migrations
- Captures all changes during migration and replicates them to the new server in real-time
- Migrates the entire system, or just le and application data
- Continues replicating changes after the initial synchronisation until the desired cutover time
- Migrations can be performed during business hours or at any time that makes sense for your business
- A simple interface lets you ef ciently manage large migration projects
- WAN-efficient, real-time data replication
- Flexible Bandwidth Limiting and Intelligent Compression features allow you to control how much bandwidth migration operations can consume
- Large data set migrations over a WAN can be pre-seeded to the target of ine Double-Take Move will reconcile the differences
Simple, flexible configuration
- Continuously captures byte-level changes to a server’s OS, applications and data
- Replicates changes to new physical or virtual hardware at any location, locally or globally
- Updates DNS for migrations across network subnets to help users easily reconnect after cutover, even across a WAN
- Migrates shared folders between servers to keep users connected to their data after the migration cutover
- Migrates to physical or virtual servers that have a different number of drives, drive sizes or CPUs, or a different amount of memory from the original source
- Cutover to the new server can be executed manually or set up to be fully automatic
- For virtual server migrations, take advantage of the Test Cutover capabilities to proactively validate that your migration cutover will work as planned
How it Works
Contact Person : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Virtus Technology Indonesia
(a Member of CTI Group)
Centennial Tower 12th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 24-25
Jakarta, 12930, Indonesia
Phone: +6221 80622288
Fax: +6221 80622289