The Dell EMC transformation comes to VxRail
Dell EMC VxRail Appliances offer extreme configuration flexibility to choose the performance, capacity, and graphics capability needed to meet your HCI workload requirements. Dell EMC VxRail Appliances built on the new PowerEdge 14th generation servers powered by Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors offer configure-to-order platforms that deliver data services, resiliency, and QoS, enabling faster, better, and simplified delivery of virtual desktops, business-critical applications, remote office infrastructure, and more.
Over 60% of organizations are looking to deploy HCI, if they haven’t already. And a lot of them are choosing VxRail.
According to IDC research, sales of VxRail Appliances have consistently outpaced hyperconverged market revenue growth since their introduction after just five quarters of availability.
Dell EMC VxRail™, powered by vSAN and offered with Dell EMC PowerEdge servers, is the only specifically developed and fully optimized hyper-converged appliance co-designed and built with VMware. Simply put, VxRail is the easiest and fastest way to simplify and extend a VMware environment. In this interactive overview of VxRail, you're in the driver's seat. Choose the subjects that matter most to you, and learn about how VxRail can make a real difference for your business.
Managed through the well-known VMware vCenter Server, VxRail Appliances provide existing VMware customers an experience you are familiar with allowing you to seamlessly integrate VxRail into your existing IT infrastructure.
VxRail Appliances are fully loaded with integrated Dell EMC mission-critical data services including replication, backup, and cloud tiering at no additional charge and are the industry’s only hyper-converged appliance featuring kernel-layer integration between VMware vSAN and the vSphere hypervisor, delivering unique and unmatched performance and efficiency. As a fully optimized and supported VMware-based solution, the appliances also integrate with VMware’s cloud management platform and end-user computing solutions. VxRail is also a platform for introducing advanced SDDC offerings like NSX, vRealize Automation, and vRealize Operations.
The Dell EMC VxRail Appliance allows you to start small – with as few as three nodes - and grow incrementally, scaling capacity and performance easily and non-disruptively up to 64 nodes per cluster. Single-node scaling and storage capacity expansion provide a predictable, “pay-as-you-grow” approach for future scale up and out as your business and user requirements evolve without up-front planning.
As the world’s most configurable appliances, Dell EMC VxRail provides extreme flexibility with purpose-built appliances that are designed to address any use case, including big data, analytics, 2D/3D visualization, or collaboration applications. VxRail Appliances, built with the latest PowerEdge servers based on Intel Xeon Scalable processors, deliver more predictable high performance with up to 2x more IOPS while cutting response times in half. The VxRail Appliance family offers GPU optimized, storage dense, high performance computing, and entry level options - to give you the perfect match for your specific HCI workload requirements.
The VxRail portfolio includes:
- G Series – General-purpose appliances for broad hyper-converged use cases. Up to four nodes fit in a single 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- E Series – Entry level, cost-effective appliances for small or remote deployments. Low-profile with one node per 1U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- V Series – VDI-optimized graphics ready appliances with support for up to three graphics accelerators for specialized use cases such as high-end 2D/3D visualization. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- P Series – Performance intensive appliances optimized for heavy workloads such as databases. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in all-flash or hybrid configurations.
- S Series – Storage dense appliances for demanding applications such as virtualized Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange, big data, and analytics. Each appliance has one node per 2U chassis. Available in hybrid configurations only.
PT. Virtus Technology Indonesia
(a Member of CTI Group)
Centennial Tower 12th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 24-25
Jakarta, 12930, Indonesia
Phone: +6221 80622288
Fax: +6221 80622289