Riverbed Application Performance Platform
The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ is a set of integrated software solutions that give companies the flexibility to host applications and data in the locations that best serve the business while ensuring the flawless delivery of those apps to better leverage global resources, radically reduce the cost of running their business, and maximize employee productivity.
Companies running on the Riverbed Application Performance Platform ensure applications performs as expected, data is always available when needed, and performance issues are detected and fixed before end users even notice. Riverbed eliminates the performance constraints holding back modern IT architectures by integrating performance acceleration and performance management technologies to help IT automatically detect and mitigate application and data delivery issues. With the full Riverbed Application Performance Platform, customers can expect to improve application performance on the order of 100x, reduce IT costs 50-80%, recover branch operations instantly, and increase agility by 150%.
The platform comprises four integrated solutions :
Riverbed Steelhead, Riverbed SteelCentral, Riverbed SteelFusion, and Riverbed Performance Management. These solutions can be flexibly delivered as appliances, software, or services. In addition, Open APIs are part of each platform component to facilitate programmability, interoperability, and intelligence across the Riverbed platform and partner ecosystem so that customers can automate the analysis and resolution of performance issues across their IT infrastructure and for their unique business needs.
SteelHead is the #1 WAN optimization solution, optimizing application delivery for the hybrid enterprise.
- Accelerates application delivery from private or public data centers up to 100x
- Reduces bandwidth consumption 60-95%
- Provides app-specific performance enhancements for over 1,100 apps
- Manages and optimizes hybrid networks
- Enables deep visibility into infrastructure operations for SteelCentral analysis
SteelFusion is a solution to the proliferation of infrastructure in branches; it consolidates branch infrastructure in the data center and optimizes delivery of apps/data to branches
- Provisions branches 30x faster
- Recovers from branch outages 96x faster
- Reduces costs of branch infrastructure
- Improves security of branch apps & data
SteelCentral provides true end-to-end visibility, analytics & diagnostics across the app delivery infrastructure
It is the only performance management and control suite that combines user experience, application, and network performance management to provide the visibility needed to diagnose and cure issues before end users notice a problem, call the help desk to complain, or jump to another web site out of frustration.
- Analyze, diagnose & resolve performance issues 90% faster
- Understand relationships & interdependencies of all components in your infrastructure
- Analyze performance trends to uncover systemic causes & proactively prevent issues
SteelCentral has three components to provide holistic visibility across the hybrid enterprise:
- Network Performance Management - is the only application-aware network performance management solution with end-to-end visibility and analytics, integrated deep troubleshooting, planning and config management, end-user experience, and application visibility
- Application Performance Management - provides the only application performance management solution with integrated end-user experience monitoring, high-definition transaction capture, and big data analytics.
- Central Control and Management - provides a single “pane of glass” to centrally control and manage the delivery and management of applications and data across your hybrid enterprise.
A crucial part of the platform is SteelScript: Riverbed provides a wide range of open APIs for our application performance infrastructure solutions, including RESTful APIs, that allow software developers to write applications that communicate with other systems and services.
These open APIs are the foundation for Riverbed’s developer tools, including SteelScript for Python and the SteelScript Application Framework, giving customers and partners the option to extend the value of Riverbed infrastructure with customization, integration, and automation.
Contact Person : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Virtus Technology Indonesia
(a Member of CTI Group)
Centennial Tower 12th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 24-25
Jakarta, 12930, Indonesia
Phone: +6221 80622288
Fax: +6221 80622289