Rubrik simplifies backup and recovery for physical and virtual environments. It eliminates backup software by integrating data orchestration, catalog management, and deduplicated storage into a plug-and-play appliance that scales linearly. Easily expand your enterprise infrastructure to the cloud with an on-demand, scale-out software fabric. Automate discovery of your entire environment. Stop wasting time managing backup jobs, and start automating backup policies. Easily search for files just as you search on the web. Provide near- zero RTOs. Rubrik is an API-first architecture – even its HTML5 interface consumes RESTful API endpoints. Rubrik is designed to be vendor- agnostic and to work across modern data center applications and technologies.
Flash-optimized Ingest: Ingest large volumes of data rapidly, minimizing impact to production and eliminating application stun for highly transactional apps.
Scale-out Deduplication: Maximize storage efficiency with global deduplication across one infinitely scalable cluster.
App-Consistent Snapshots: Take application-consistent snapshots for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Active Directory, and Oracle RDBMS.
- End-to-End Encryption: Data is secured with FIPS-certified hardware or software-based encryption. Secure data whether at-rest or in-transit, on-premises or in the cloud.
- Policy-based Management: Click to assign SLA policies to your VMs, applications, and databases. Just select desired snapshot capture frequency, retention duration, and desired location.
- Unified Console: Manage all your data through one HTML5-based and responsive interface.
- Compliance Reporting and Alerts: Track SLA compliance, backup tasks, and system capacity. Get notified early on areas to troubleshoot.
- Intelligent Log Management: Fully automated, policy-based log backups and management for point-in-time recovery.
- Customized Analytics: With Rubrik Envision, create and share customized reports to deliver platform analytics across your infrastructure. Get actionable insights from data visualization
- Cloud Solutions: Instantiate applications in the cloud for DR and test/dev. Manage cloud-native and hybrid cloud applications by deploying Rubrik as a software instance.
Instant Recovery: Instantly recover VMs and SQL databases by mounting directly onto Rubrik. No rehydration required.
Global Real-Time Search: Instantly search for files across all snapshots with suggested search results as you type.
Point-in-Time Recovery: Recover the relevant point-in-time snapshot and apply transaction logs to restore back to the desired point for SQL databases.
Object-Level Recovery: Deliver object-level restores for Microsoft environments (such as MS SQL tables, mailbox and emails for MS Exchange, and MS Sharepoint objects and sites) without a database rollback or restore.
- End User Restore With RBAC: Assign granular permissions for self-service user access at a platform level, regardless of location.
Virtualization: VMware vSphere 5.1, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 (VMs can run all operating systems and applications supported by VMware), Microsoft Hyper-V 2008R2+ (via connectors), 2016+ (native support using WMI and RCT), Nutanix AHV 5.1+
Storage Protocols: NFS, iSCSI, and internal/external local storage devices supported by AHV, ESXi, and Hyper-V
Network Attached Storage (NAS): SMB and NFS supported
- Pure Storage: All Purity FlashArray OE running 4.0 or higher
OS & Applications
- Physical/Virtualized Linux RHEL 5/6/7, CentOS 5/6/7, Oracle Linux 5/6/7, and SUSE 11 SP4
- Physical/Virtualized Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 and 2012 R2, Windows 2016
- Physical/Virtualized Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2014/2016 running on Windows 2008 R2/2012/2012 R2/2016
- Oracle Database 12c R1 (12.1.0), 11g R2 (11.2.0), and 10g R2 - ASM & RAC Supported
- Application-aware backup and recovery is available through Microsoft VSS integration for Microsoft Windows 2012/2008 R2, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013, Microsoft SharePoint 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2008 R2/2012/2014, Microsoft Active Directory in Windows Server 2012/2008 R2
- Public Cloud: Amazon S3/S3-IA/S3-RRS, Microsoft Azure Blob Storage (LRS, ZRS, GRS) - Including Government Cloud Options as well as Cold & Hot
- Private Cloud (S3 Object Store): Basho Riak, Cleversafe, Cloudian, EMC ECS, Hitachi Content Platform, IIJ GIO, Red Hat Ceph, Scality
- NFS: Any NFS v3 Compliant Target • Tape: All Major Tape Vendors
Contact : Rubrik@virtusindonesia.com
PT. Virtus Technology Indonesia
(a Member of CTI Group)
Centennial Tower 12th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 24-25
Jakarta, 12930, Indonesia
Phone: +6221 80622288
Fax: +6221 80622289